By utilizing DSE Group’s services, you unconditionally and irrevocably indemnify DSE Group and agree to exclude DSE Group from any and all loss, damages, claims and/or costs, of whatsoever nature suffered or incurred by DSE Group or instituted against DSE Group as a direct or indirect result of:
· Your use of any of the services supplied by DSE Group
· Any unavailability of, or interruption of the DSE Group internet service
· Your failure to comply with any provisions set out below in the Fair Usage Policy.
All services unless otherwise stated are provided as “Best Effort” services as infrastructure is shared by others users who’s usage patterns could impact network performance.
DSE Group will at all times use reasonable endeavours to ensure the service uptime is withheld. However, you agree that neither you nor any persons shall have any claim against DSE Group for any direct, consequential, incidental, indirect or damages including without being limited to business interruption, loss of data or information or other monetary loss, arising from the unavailability of, or interruption of services, regardless of whether such claim is based on breach of contract, misconduct, breach of implied warranties and even if the possibility of such loss or damage could have been foreseen or if DSE Group, its directors, its employees were negligent, and you indemnify DSE Group accordingly
Conditions of Access
Any client found attempting to bypass DSE Group’s network management systems will be suspended without notice and could as a result have their service cancelled without notice
You may not under any circumstance
· Attempt to circumvent user authentication or security of any host or account on the DSE Group network.
· Probing the security of other any network operator or service provider in any form.
· Use of or intent to distribute tools designed for compromising security or attempt to interfere with service to any user, host, or network either on the DSE Group network or not.
· This would include flooding, DDOS (Denial of Service) or any deliberate attempt to exploit or overload a service or services within the DSE Group network or any network operator or service provider.
DSE Group’s Fair usage policy will be subject to change without notice. Please enquire with your relationship consultant for updated versions.
Technology is changing at a rapid rate and it’s important to be aware of these changes. At Solid we love technology and we’re studying new ways of improving the tools we use, not only for the benefit our clients, but also to help our staff work more efficiently.
Passion for people
Our people are the heart of our business. They know how to build honest and long-term relationships. Combined with the most sophisticated tools available, they will always find solutions and deliver the answers in the best way possible.